Sunday, July 7, 2013

The Right Arm of St. Kyriaki in Husi, Romania


The right arm of the Holy Martyr Kyriaki was received as a gift in 1787 from Great Lavra Monastery on Mount Athos by Bishop Jacob Stamati (1782-1792), who paid off a large amount of its debt. Today it is enshrined in the Cathedral Church of Saints Peter and Paul (1495) in the city of Husi in Romania.

Please Visit Our Sponsors

BannerFans.com