Below is a list of The Top 25 Most Popular Mystagogy Posts of 2015. These were posts from 2015 only, and do not reflect posts of previous years nor from my other websites. Personally I find these lists to be interesting and filled with surprises, and it shows what drove most people to my website and reflects their interests, though I am somewhat disappointed that few of my favorite posts ever make it to the top 25. In previous years, the first three received more than double the page views of all the rest, but this year only one post did that, which was only posted last week.
Thank you all for visiting over the past year and for your support, and I hope to provide even better more compelling material for the coming new year. Please continue to support this ministry to widen our audience with even more compelling posts, and if you haven't given financially to this ministry in 2015 please do so today by clicking on SUPPORT THIS MINISTRY. I thank you in advance and a blessed and joyous New Year to all!
1. The Heretical Icon of the "Holy Family" 13001 views
2. Helen Machankova: A Neomartyr (+ March 15, 2013) 4991 views
3. Miracle Reported in Russia Through the Relic of Saint George 4605 views
4. How I Learned to Stop Worrying About the Future 3964 views
5. Elder Paisios is Officially Canonized by the Ecumenical Patriarchate 3632 views
6. Elder Paisios on the Rise of Islam in France
7. The Last Divine Liturgy in Hagia Sophia of 1919
8. A Cry of Anguish from the Orthodox Community of Syria
9. How Old Was the Theotokos When She Reposed?
10. What Does It Mean When We Chant "Eternal Memory" at Memorial Services?
11. Saint Paisios the Athonite Resource Page
12. After 1,000 Years Saint Barbara Returns to Orthodox Hands
13. The Fathers of the Church and Islam (1 of 5)
14. A First Look at the Holy Light (Holy Fire) of Jerusalem 2015
15. The Fathers of the Church and Islam (2 of 5)
16. What Orthodox Christianity Is and Isn't
17. The Miracle of the Changing of the Vestments of St. John the Russian
18. The Fathers of the Church and Islam (4 of 5)
19. How A Christian Can Live in Society Without Being Scandalized
20. Join in an Effort to Publish Orthodox Christian Classics!
21. Saint Alexandra the Empress of Rome, Wife of Emperor Diocletian
22. Serbian Church Proposes for the Recognition of the 8th and 9th Ecumenical Synods
23. St. Nikodemos the Hagiorite: The Model of Genuine Greek Orthodox Spirituality
24. Metropolitan Hierotheos of Nafpaktos Interviewed About Contemporary Issues of the Church and Society
25. Can Christians Who Sin Receive Holy Communion Frequently?