This icon of St. Marina belonged to the ever-memorable priest Fr. Nicholas A. Pettas. To the lower right of the icon is a small piece of relic of the Great-Martyr. The inscription describes its origin:
"The work of Hieromonk Gabriel Lambi. From the Holy Mountain, Skete of Saint Anna, 1938."
The Holy Elder Gabriel reposed in 1959, and was a well-known spiritual father, including that of Elder Anthimos of the Skete of Saint Anna. He was also the Confessor for the Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople.
This icon today is kept in the Historic Home of Monk Papoulakos, which belongs to Archimandrite Nektarios Pettas.