By St. Nikodemos the Hagiorite
The blasphemous doctrines of Origen are the following:
* That souls pre-existed before bodies.
* That these are sent after death from one body to another.
* That hell has an end.
* That demons will receive the first position of angelic grace, as they once had.
* That souls will resurrect naked without bodies.
* That the heavenly bodies have souls, and other falsehoods.
It should be noted, that the teachers of the future generations, compiled a book of Origen, calling it "Philokalia", in which all the correct opinions of Origen are written. Within this is the wonderful interpretation of Origen regarding the Pentateuch, the Psalms, and other parts of Holy Scripture of the Old and New Testaments, from which the divine Fathers copied much verbatim.
From the Synaxarion of St. Nikodemos the Hagiorite. Translated by John Sanidopoulos.