1. Portion of the foot is at the Athonite Monastery of Iveron.
|Photo shows hand of Basil the Great, head of Gregory of Nyssa and the foot of Macrina the Younger|
2. Relic portion is at the Athonite Monastery of Gregoriou.
3. Portion left hand is at the Athonite Monastery of Dionysiou.
4. Portion of the right arm is at the Monastery of Saint George in Pomorie, Bulgaria.
5. Right hand is at the Church of the Resurrection in Jerusalem.
6. Relic portion is at the Athonite Monastery of Stavronikita.
7. Portion of the left hand is at Panachrantos Monastery in Andros.
8. Relic portion is at Kykkos Monastery in Cyprus.
9. The sarcophagus of Saint Macrina is in a chapel in the Church of Saint Macrina in Axo, Cappadocia.